bican203

I'm making a new armor compilation for Skyrim. Many new great armor models were released lately. But there isn't a compilation mod which includes them all. This mod aims to do that. I have all the armors and weapons ready. I know how to add them in game and to NPCs through the creation kit. But some of the models ground objects are poorly meshed.

I'm not very familiar with texturing and meshing so I'm looking for an experienced partner to fix some issues of the existing armor models. Fixing these issues should be very easy for people who know their way around in Blender, 3dsmax and nifskope and could be done in a day or two. The credit and the possible future donations will be shared.

The mod is as sophisticated as "immersive armors", so I know, it will go straight to the hotspot.

Current armors: 15
Shields: 8

Weapons will also be included in the compilation later on but shouldn't be a problem since they won't need any fixing.

You might want to review our terms of service first - namely the following segments from the Uploading files and images section:

• All files uploaded must have been created by the uploader or used with permission from the original author of the content. If you cannot provide proof of consent when asked then your file will be removed and your account is likely to be banned.
  • Always provide appropriate credit to authors who have given you permission to use their content in your files both within the file description and within your file readme.

Do not upload compilations of other users work irrespective of whether the authors of the work you would like to compile together have agreed to your using their work in your compilation. For example: no "my favourite mods" lists or "best weapon" compilations.

Link to site: Terms of service