Dance in the vampire bund (Manga) vampire/werewolf combo

starkilleravgn

Hi everyone, this would be my first time posting on the nexus forum's page so im not too sure how it work's but i wanted to post one of my idea's that i would love to see implemented into the skyrim modding community. My idea is has been chosen from the great dance in the vampire bund manga Volume 12 to be honest so this mod might make more sense if you have read the manga. Something that happen's to the main werewolf in the story (his name is akira) willingly give's his mina tepes some of his blood so that she can survive, but in doing so almost ended his life because of an ancient deal to the vampire's that when the vampirism enter's a werewolf's blood stream a genetic mutation called apoptosis would take effect killing the werewolf instead of turning them into a super werewolf but luckily for akira his love for mina was so strong that he was able to become one of the ancient super werewolf's that everyone only thought was legend. So long story short (sorry for the small back story) i was looking for someone to try and make a mod for me that can allow me to have both companion's werewolf gift and the vampire lord blessing both at the same time so that i can become a super werewolf. I'm unfortunately not able to do something like this myself because i don't have the know how to make a mod quite yet. If something like this is possible please let me know because i want my next campaign to be a loyal servant to both the companion's and the vampire's. I hope i didn't wast too much of your time and thank you for reading.

There are actually a few mods that do this already such as this one: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25095. However, be careful when choosing one and make sure to read the descriptions. When I went to get one the last time I lost the one I had (due to reinstalling windows and not backing it up), I found that while there were lots of mods that claim to do this, only one single mod did it without causing problems or adding a crapload of other stuff. So pay attention to what you're downloading or you might not end up with what you're looking for. The one I use is this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29803. It doesn't add anything special or modify either race. It just allows you to become both at the same time. Just search the nexus or steam for hybrid