Ranger Clint - An advanced Ghoul companion mod

spartenkiller897

Clint and YOU!  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Ranger Clint?

• He's sounds super cool, I can't wait for him!
    • He sounds interesting, but I need more details.
    • Lame...
    • Stupid, he should be a normal human.
  2. 2. Some features will be cut from the mod, which do you think should stay (if any)?

• Hireable mercenaries in the ghoul town
    • Stand-Alone patches to reduce load order size
    • An adoption Clinic for you and Clint after the 4th quest (that's the romance quest)
    • Clint gets mad at you for destroying Lukesville (if you do), and leaves you (Unless under special circumstances).
  3. 3. What more would you like to know about the mod?

• Clint's Personality
    • All of the questlines
    • All of the features
    • The ghoul town Lukesville
    • The NPCs
    • Nothing, I want it all to be a surprise!

Bring him to the Frontier, come back home spartankiller

You know what, I'll consider it. :)

Also, I was feeling bad about not helping out with the mod and feeling like I lack the skill, so I was thinking about donating to the mod. I just need to wait until my next pay day.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Unfortunately, I gave up work on the mod a long time ago. I got too ambitious when my skills just weren't there, and the writing was too weak at points as well. I've entertained the idea of starting from the ground up and just focusing on a companion and a few simple quests, as opposed to an entire town full of quests. I'm still not sure though. It hurts a lot to think about what I wanted Clint to be.

I barely worked on the frontier, but it was mostly navmeshing the world space in its early days. I considered porting him over or creating a new character entirely, but I was too caught up with film projects and life.

Since it's summertime, I just may start a new companion mod, but I won't start a forum this time, just to let everyone down. I'll post a link here if I do end up doing anything though.

Sorry for the silence.

• 2 weeks later...

would be co

Unfortunately, I gave up work on the mod a long time ago. I got too ambitious when my skills just weren't there, and the writing was too weak at points as well. I've entertained the idea of starting from the ground up and just focusing on a companion and a few simple quests, as opposed to an entire town full of quests. I'm still not sure though. It hurts a lot to think about what I wanted Clint to be.

I barely worked on the frontier, but it was mostly navmeshing the world space in its early days. I considered porting him over or creating a new character entirely, but I was too caught up with film projects and life.

Since it's summertime, I just may start a new companion mod, but I won't start a forum this time, just to let everyone down. I'll post a link here if I do end up doing anything though.

Sorry for the silence.

Would be nice to close this post then... because this companion not gonna see light :sad: