Creation kit issue with custom items

Gojira2287

Ok so here is what I am trying to do:

I have dovakiin sanctuary mod as my home no issues there, but I have Predators lost tribes, aliens, and terminator mods. I got the items to show up by adding the bsp files to archives so I can place things in a level, but in game they do not show and if I reload creation kit they are no longer where I placed them. All I want to do is place skulls as trophies on my wall not steal any ones hard work, just spruce up my home a little. so any idea why they are not showing up when I place them? they work in game I have a pile of them but I want neatly placed on my wall!

That or does anyone know a way I can make or know of a mod that would let me place items in a nice organized way? trying to place them by hand just never works for crap.

oh and anything originally in the game I can place just fine, thought I should mention that.

Thanks folks!

We really need a trophy system with this predator mod and more skulls!!!

Oh almost forgot is there a way to place an NPC static? so it just stands there like oh say a stuffed body would on display? maybe even in a frozen pose? aside from the load screen models I used those up.