JaySus swords just killed my FPS

EASCH

So, that's basically the problem I'm encountering, note that I have a lot of mods running at once, but was running (seemingly) much more script intensive, and even graphically intensive mods with absolutely stunningly smooth action and virtually no crashes, then all of a sudden I install JaySus swords, which is pretty damn cool and all, but about every 30 seconds, my FPS drops to a crawl, and the game begins to stutter, or even freezes all together for a few seconds, up to say 5 or 10. Within less than an hour of gameplay since installing the mod I've already had a crash, of which I've only had three total since playing the game (dozens of hours of play, hundreds if you count leaving the game paused).

I couldn't find any particular info on this in the read me, or his description, but is this a known problem with the mod, perhaps a problem with my load order (I'll try messing with that and get back to you all), or is this just the straw that broke the camels back? (note that I have never before encountered this, and was encountering the stuttering immediately after checking the .esm, and I only installed the base of V13, not the version that assigns these weapons to NPC's, so the mod did something to my framerate before any content even loaded in the cell.)

This is a very cool looking mod, and I've already invested a fair amount of cash in giving Lydia two superior Kajit Sabres that are shock enchanted, but if I have to loose them for the sake of playability so be it, but if there's a solution, I would love to here it. Oh an I'm playing the game on fairly low settings, checked low, and then turned down the shadow's even farther, so that I could turn up sight distance without affecting performance... oh and I'm playing on Mountain Lion/Mavericks OS X and the following system specs:

Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core i7

Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB

Software OS X 10.9

EDIT:

Oh yes, and a few of the newer sword models aren't showing up either (i.e. are craftable and equiptable but invisible), so perhaps an error in downloading the .bsa ?

Edited by EASCH

s#*!! Now it's telling me 'not enough memory to run application'! Help please, it was at least running somewhat playably a few hours ago... what happened?