[Request] More guards respawn during fights in cities

laomaster

So I can understand how guards are not as easy to take down but to me, that's only true in the early game. But with mods like zombies or when dragons attacking the cities, there's just not enough guards around & it only takes a few minutes for all the guards to get killed of even in Solitude or Windhelm that's supposed to be crawling with guards & soldiers. It's also funny that civilians are a lot more willing to fight than guards, but I know there's already a mod for that. I've seen mods that spawn & despawn npcs at the doors of the buildings, so isn't it possible to spawn guards on those said doors during a fight or a crime & then let them walk back to those said doors & despawn themselves? I think a good place for them would be barrakcs & keeps for realism. For how will they respawn, I only think they should respawn much enough to keep their numbers than to let cities filled with them walking all over the place or let their numbers gradually increase as long as the fight isn't over, maybe 2 per in game hour? Or just let the mod think based on what they're up against? Since there's a MCM, I can only imagine you can config. everything yourself on there.