Skyrim 1.5.97, SKSE 2.0.20
Racemenu 4.16 (and memory leak patch and NiNode Texture Override fix installed. Problem exists with or without these two)
I'm noticing a bug in player refresh/update/redraw/re-render (whatever it's called in Skyrim coder jargon):
- when transitioning from 1st to 3rd person, some player variables are not updated properly
a) using mousewheel
b) using the First-person hotkey
- when changing cells, some player variables are not updated properly
- When equipping/de-equipping weapons, some player variable sometimes are not updated properly
- Edit: After using the map
- Randomly, seemingly out of nowhere, a "silent" player/update/re-render results in the lost values again.
- ie, while still in cell, while still in 3rd person, and when no weapons or other gear is being swapped
Three areas seem affected
- spinal adjustments
- skin tone
- weaponry customization (scale, resting position, etc) are lost during one of the above update/re-renders
Can anyone give me some insight as to why this is? And what I can do about it?