Mod installing problems - need help!

Bonecrusheriv

Hello everyone! :smile:

I have been playing Fallout 3 a lot, i have ended it like 4 times but now the game has nothing new to offer :confused: so i decided to mod it, the bad thing is that I'm not good at that and I'm having lots of problems installing the mods i want. :sad: :sad: :sad:

These are the mods I want to use: (I'm installing them with NMM but also have FOMM)

• Fallout 3 Wanderer's Edition
  • Mart's Mutant Mod
  • Fallout 3 Reanimated
  • Proyect Beauty
  • NMFOOK 2C's Texture Pack
  • FOOK 2
  • Fellout
  • Energy Visuals Enhanced and Energy Weapons Advanced
  • Enhanced Weather
  • Real Time Settler New Wave
  • Max level workaround

But the thing is that I need help with the load or installation order because Fallout 3 always crashes when I install the mods. :sad:

Also, i downloaded some optional files found on each mod nexus page, i don't know if they are necessary but sounded interesting.

At last, it would be useful if someone tells me wich mods/optional files are unnecessary or incompatible. :nuke:

Thanks a lot! :D :D :D

Hi,

I would recommend not to use the Wanderer's Edition, FOOK2 and Fellout at the same time. All of them are big overhauls and will have lots of conflicts (this may be the cause of your crashes). I can recommend the FO3 Wanderer's Edition (very realistic, immersive, full of new content,...).

Greatings, Ulthar