Desperate request regarding audio

UltimateImmersionn

I have this huge issue with CP since day 1 and that is, whenever I enter a club it feels dead and that is, music is way to quiet.

Wherever you go in clubs IRL you can barely talk that's how loud it is and it often leaves your ears ringing for a day after.
Can someone bring up the levels in clubs to feel realistic and "full", soaked in bass as it should be when you're in an area with large membrane speakers. For gameplay convenience of course there should be a compressor/limiter whenever you strike a conversation.

Secondly I think car sounds should be much louder. We're talking 300-1200hp beasts that should be LOUD! I never feel like my car is that powerful mostly because of the sound.

These and maybe some other sounds would need higher dynamics in game. On it's own CP audio dynamics is quite narrow imo.

I've tried most of the audio enhancing mods out there, didn't really do that much difference imo.

If someone could take a look into this, I think it would be a great addition to the modding community.

Edited by UltimateImmersionn