Mod Request: Change/Overhaul Peter Parker/Spider-Man's face and body

HalfTimeProphet

I'd like to see some mods that completely change/overhaul Peter/Spidey's 3D character model, particularly the face and musculature.

I personally think that the musculature for Spider-Man in this game looks awful and both the PS4 and PS5 versions of Peter don't resemble Peter, and they do not look good to me at all, nor do the face models of the other characters for that matter.

If there are any modders reading, could you make a mod that gives Peter/Spidey a body and musculature more like the following:

and a mod that makes Peter's face looker closer to these and with grey or blue eyes:

I would also love to see a mod that adds this variation of the classic suit, inspired by Gabriele Dell'Otto's artwork:

and this suit:

a variation of the Raimi suit:

Alex Ross suit, which he designed for the Raimi Spider-Man movies

I really want to get into and learn modding myself, because I would enjoy incorporating these ideas into the game myself.

This here gives Spidey better musculature, and while it's not perfect is certainly an improvement over Insomniac's version:

• 2 weeks later...

YES. I thought it was just me. The face models and musculature are completely off and he is WAY to lean. He's not supposed to be hulk sized but he's got a "super-hero" build. and Peter's face...also mary jane's...just not right. Aunt May is the only one they got right. Black cat is good too but I feel like they missed two of the most important characters..