TWMP_Hammerfell: missing masters: Tamriel.esp etc - where 2 find?

JoruneSkyman

With the Unique Landscapes making Cyrodiil's western borders look so attractive, thought to put more behind them (ie Hammerfell mod). BUT:
DL'd & used OBMM to Omod-ify & install TWMP_Hammerfell (111,061kb says WB). Ran BOSS, no problems, but Wrye Bash says:

Missing Masters for TWMP_Hammerfell.esp:
xx DLCOrrery.esp

xx TamRes.esm

xx TamRes_LandscapeResource.esm

xx Tamriel.esp

Masters for TWMP_Hammerfell.esp:
00 Oblivion.esm
01 Cobl Main.esm [Version 1.72]

Now Oblivion.esm & Cobl [v 20] installed so no prob there. But, when I go searching for, say, Tamriel.esp, to start with, I can't seem to find it anywhere, only patches-for-Tamriel.esp-for-Valenwood etc. Are the Tamriel files above all part of some particular mod ? or does anyone know where to find otherwise ? I notice someone else (on Under the Sign of the Dragon) was after these files in connection with the Elsweyr mod, which runs fine so far on my machine, but these files don't seem to be in there (ElsAnq). I also saw a comment somewhere that one needs to esmify it or it wrecks/crashes savegames, or something like that .. (Wrye Bash ?) is that so ? an OMOD insufficient ? (Didn't see anything about these dependencies in the write-up, nor that ?save-game potential prob).

Cheers!

Edited by JoruneSkyman

An update, and reference for anyone else (or future me) with this problem:

Tamriel.esp - search for 'Under the Sign of the Dragon' - one of (the first) result among a number is
'Under the Sign of the Dragon Tamriel Heightmaps', and the files include Tamriel Heightmap V_3_3.. (at time of writing) which when DLd & expanded, has Tamriel.esp in it.

TamRes_LandscapeResource.esm - 'Under the Sign of the Dragon' > 'Tamriel Landscape Pack' > Tamriel Landscape Pack esm --- when unpacked you will find this file.

TamRes.esm - there is a TamRes.esp in the one just above, but TamRes.esm is found in another package:- Under the Sign of the Dragon > Tamriel Resource Pack > Tamriel Resource Pack ESMESP. (Is the esp in Tamriel Landscape Pack identical to the same-named esp in Tamriel Resources Pack>Tamriel Resources Pack ESMESP ?...)

DLCOrrery.esp - obviously, one must have the DLC Orrery, I'd guess, to get this. Store dot bethsoft dot com (NB, is http not https !) seems more about teeshirts & toys than DLCs but I've left a query, see what they say/suggest.. (Though, perhaps the author of TWMP_Hammerfell could put a patch to remove requirement of a DLC ?? Does that sound unreasonable?)

Edited by JoruneSkyman