18th/19th Centuery Style Overhaul

darkofan

Hello, I have been fiddling around with 3D modeling and I've been successful in creating the basic models I want but I've failed in creating textures and getting the models to work in the game. I've been using Sculpturus to create the models because blender is too complicated and everything else is too much money.

The models I've been trying to make are 18th and 19th century American and European clothing styles.

The pictures of my modes are attached. I just modefied some already existing skyrim models to make them look more like the clothing I wanted to create.

If anyone wants these models for themselves or has any tips on what I can do please just tell me. The files are in .obj format but I can convert them into .nif format; that initself is partially where the problem lyes... when I convert them to .nif it says it's missing some mapping data and says something about "null" I realy don't know what I'm doing with this and I'm too busy with school and other things to devote time to learn it all right now... so if anyne wants the files or has an easy fix just let me know. Thanks.

and I spelled century wrong in the title... :|

Edited by darkofan

• 1 month later...