make spectral arrows affected by sneak perks

xtreemgamer129

i love playing many styles at once with my skyrim character, and one combo ive always liked is using assasin sneak perks with conjured weapons like bound bow and bound dagger.. one idea ive really liked for a long time is having a bound dagger in one hand and spectral arrow in the other, as it shoots arrows with only the need of one hand, allowing for melee as well, but recently ive discovered that unlike the bound weapons, spectral arrow does not actually benefit from sneak perks... i could go with a full bound bow and get 3x damage every shot, or a bound dagger and get 15x damage, but the spectral arrow allways does that same 30 damage as its not fired from a physical bow. what im requesting is that someone find and create a workaround fix mod, that allows it to benefit from archery sneak attack bonus, without adding super op damage effects... i bring this up because in my search for an already existing mod, i only found one that makes spectral arrow a destruction spell, have 500 damage per shot, and costs nothing to cast... i hate that kind of stuff. if someone can find a way to add the sneak bonus without changing the regular stats of the spell, i would be very greatful.