Photo

Chivalry Lord of the Rings Battle (the mod)

chivalry lord of the rings lotr concept idea mod suggestion

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

MozzarellaIce

MozzarellaIce

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
   This idea just came to me when I saw Bobby Digital's mod "Helm's Deep." Imagine how epic it would be if a group of talented modders came together to recreate battles, like the siege of Helm's Deep. The map's, in my opinion, should be about the same size as most of the battles. Of course Chivalry is not an MMO, so maps that would feel empty because the full scale version is too big for just a team deathmatch should be scaled down to make sense an remain fun and fast paced. Probably the hardest part of this mod concept is changing the entire appearance of the characters in the game. If it is possible and done well, the orcs and goblins should really look like they do in the movie, and the same goes with the humans and elves. On top of that, there are the voices of the orcs and goblins that haft to be replaced. It would be cool to hear elves with there unique voices too, but the default voices could pass, especially because this is amongst the most minor of issues to address for a mod like this. 

Now, this kind of undertaking is obviously a hefty one, so a team of modders is definitely required. It would not be easy to do, but it could found the base for a large number of amazing mods if a LOTR-player-made expansion pack like this was produced. Just imagine the possibilities! A mod that even just change the two opposing teams into opposing Lord of the Rings factions would be brilliant to say the least! I, myself, am not a modder, but I do hope that some people out there read this and take it to heart.

Keep it classy, 
Mozzarella Ice

ferryballs11

ferryballs11

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Nice idea, i'm fairly new to modeling stuff but would love to help out on such a project. 

ursbuchers

ursbuchers

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi,

What was your idea about the scenario in which humans, elves, goblins and orcs participate? I'm just wondering cause I started playing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare on Steam and can't wait to see something new in the game.

domyhomeworkonline.net

Edited by ursbuchers, 20 October 2020 - 12:34 PM.

creshbunny

creshbunny

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable

Hotmail

Southernnn454

Southernnn454

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I was thinking and was sure of that if there was an Lotr mod for this great ... Fight along Mason or Agatha on the field of the Battle of Helm Deep .

McCullough62

McCullough62

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Looking for the same issue.

IndigoCard Login

Edited by McCullough62, 06 January 2021 - 10:29 AM.

kefigef454

kefigef454

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

awesome thought.

visit https://aessuccess.live/ for more details.

cisapak717

cisapak717

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
MyKFCExperience is a survey portal created by Kentucky fried chicken or KFC to get reviews from their customers. KFC serves millions of customers worldwide every day and to keep them happy, they always ask for feedback. 
MyKFCExperience Survey is a simple way to provide feedback to the KFC company. In this article, customers can find all the important information regarding KFC survey on their official website.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chivalry, lord of the rings, lotr, concept, idea, mod suggestion

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.203 seconds