Moon light tales: Forced transformation not working on certain saves.

Overwatch12

I seem to be having a problem right now.

Apparently, on all of my saves, moon light tales does not force transformations.

Forced transformations apparently do work on new games, but I do not wish to lose my level twenty character.

Things I have ruled out:

Mod conflicts (sort of, I'll get to that.)

Load order.

When it began:

This problem either began one of three ways.

I installed blood moon, which moon light tales works with and it added beast form or something along the lines, despite the fact that I had it already.

I slept through one full moon.

I ate a werewolf heart which would cure lycanthropy and loaded a save prior to this happening (perhaps the game got the data mixed up? Just a thought.)

Notes:

I have tried multiple things to fix this. I disabled all of my mods other than moon light tales, which fixed nothing.

I have edited the mod's settings through mcm to where it would be impossible for the player to avoid a forced transformation (setting full moon to last for ten days and all other moon phases to last for zero).

I have also cured myself of lycanthropy and regained it through mcm and Aela the huntress. Neither of these did anything.

I also gave myself sanies lupinus and waited for three days for it to manifest as lycanthropy. This did not work either.

Possibilities:

I do not really know how this mod functions, and while I was testing all of this, the thing I did was wait for full moons. This potentially means missing the exact moment the full moon completely rises. Depending on how the mod functions, I suppose that missing that moment may invalidate the full moon. This would not explain, however, why when I played through the remaining two days of the full moon being up not forcing a transformation either.

Ps: Saves from before any of this DO have working forced transformations and more than one song plays throughout the game, another problem I had.

Edited by Overwatch12