Weird Freezing in interiors

FelipeFogaca

Hello everyone!

This is my first time posting here, I hope someone can help me, I have a pretty weird problem in my modded Skyrim. I'm having weird freezes inside the "Haelga Bunkhouse" and Riftwaelden Manor", until now these are the only locations the game freezes, I could complete the Thieves Guild quests, the Helga's debt collect I froze several times until I load an early save and didn't go any further than the counter, while "the Persuit" that involves enter the Mercer's house and steal his plans I could complete by disabling the ENB. But now after finished the Thieves guild quests I can't access any of these location, even disabling ENB or returning to an early save. I looked everywhere in the internet and I didn't find anyone with a similar issue. Running LOOT, it doesn't show any errors only a single message about some files from Racemenu that I should Install in XP32 that I couldn't figure out how to do it, pretty sure is not related though, I have just finished a test Playthrough involving installing and removing mods and it went smooth only using ReSaver. This Playthrough I didn't remove any mods.

My ENB is Rudy ENB for Cathedral Weathers with some tweaks here and there.

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600x

Graphic Card: Nvidia RTX 3060ti

RAM: 16GB

Both SSE and MO2 installed in the same SSD

My load order and modlist is attached

Thank you so much for your time!

Edited by FelipeFogaca

After deactivating all my visual mods and gradually activate them I figured out that the mods responsible for these freezes was ENB particle Patch and possibly ELFX, don't know which mods was causing conflicts with these two, I posting the solution here because maybe can help someone, as I wished I had found this answer on my previous research.

Edited by FelipeFogaca