How long for premium upgrade to take effect?

Vishudhara

Any one have similar issues or an idea on time frame? Its been next to 10 hours since I upgraded to premium, had the conformation emails from nexusmods and paypal ... yet i still dont have premium, just asks me to purchase it again :/ and yes i;ve logged out and in again countless times :(

Anyone can respond if it took a while for theirs to activiate?

I have done, just got this reply

"Hi there,

According to our records, the transaction has not been settled yet.

We believe there may be some issues with Braintree and ask for your patience while the issue resolves.

Best regards,"

Not sure whats up as the moneys been taken from my end .. and just swimming in the ether at Braintrees end ... I also sent screen shots of the nexusmods receipt email and also the paypal shot for payed funds.

Edited by Vishudhara

Ye there was a Transaction ID for the paypal payment which was in the paypal screen shot i inclueded with the email to support here, but no other ref numbers given anywhere in the conformation email from nexus. So i really dont know what to do at the moment :/ i guess i'll wait until tomorrow and see if i have premium on here or not. I'll chime in tomorrow. Cheers for taking a look guys. Fingers crossed it sorts it self out in a few hours time.... i want to get modding xD

We're looking into this issue today. There seems to have been a bug introduced into our code in the past week which is affecting a small handful of purchases, one of which is yours. Once we've got to the bottom of it we'll ensure your account is fully upgraded and we'll add on a couple of weeks of free time to your membership in way of apology for the hassle caused. Sorry about this.