A DIFFERENT MLP companion mod.

xXOrvasXx

Ok so any brony will know about the current ones. But I have yet to see one that I have really been looking for.

They should be on all fours, like a dog type companion.

They should use voices from the TV show, not bad voice actions.

They should have their own perks no negative ones, but should be non-combatant to level it out.

They should be be made to the cartoon pony not a 'realistic' interpretation. So the textures and heads should look like They do in Kuroitsune and Riven1978's mod.

Honestly that would make a mod I'd PAY for.

But if any mod maker is up to the task I'd be OK with just the little pony following me not making a noise, just being purely cosmetic.

• 1 month later...

Hi I am going to start by saying thank you for asking this, unfortunately I don't know how to create mods but I do agree the game deserves OP characters as well.

1.I am on the same boat as you with the suggestion of the ponies being on all fours. I also agree they should look just like they do in the show.

2. Honestly I agree the characters need good voice acting, but I personally think if someone made this that the ponies maybe should have special abilities to aid you in combat such as magical healing (unicorn) or scouting in the air to help you locate hostiles or valuable items (Pegasus) or simply help you scavenge the wastes casually.

3. Of course I can't see them as killing machines, but rather as helpful, friendly companions that can't be killed.

4. Maybe if there are also playable companions such as Fluttershy or Twilight Sparkle, or other OP characters such as Colgate or Derpy who you can talk to and get to know.

These are just some ideas I thought of, to be honest I just want to know what you think.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, you would to make a new model with custom texures. I think you might be able to use the dog's animations, the neck might not look right though. I'm also guessing you would want wings, models would need to be created for those too. As for helping you in combat without fighting, you would need to set their AI to "cowardly" and give them companion perks that buff you.