Most realistic Mod ever!

M4ze

Ok guys, really?

It has been almost exactly two years since the release of Skyrim and still there is one thing in this game, which makes it unbelieveable unrealistic.

There are many unrealistic things like: You walk through cities and you´re getting greeted by random foreigners; You walk into a house of a complete stranger and the first thing he does is greeting you and asking you to rescue his whole family or he even trusts you his darkest secret in the first dialog.

But there is one thing that makes all of this things look like peanuts:

Male actors aren´t looking at the butts of female actors!!

They dont even glimpse at their breasts when they talk with them.

Seriously, how unrealistic is that??

In what kind of world do the developers of Bethesda live? How could they even think about releasing a game without a feature like this?

We need a mod for this!

NOTE: Don´t take this too seriously, this is half a joke, half a request. Would be really funny too catch some guards checking out some ladies. I am not a sexist and I respect woman, I am a realist and if you are honest to ourselfs, you will probably agree with me.

Peace out

Edited by M4ze

Ok guy, really?

It has been almost exactly two years since the release of Skyrim and still there is one thing in this game, which makes it unbelieveable unrealistic.

There are many unrealistic things like: You walk through cities and you´re getting greeted by random foreigners; You walk into a house of a complete stranger and the first thing he does is greeting you and asking you to rescue his whole family or he even trusts you his darkest secret at the first dialog.

But there is one thing that makes all of this things look like peanuts:

Male actors aren´t looking at the butt of female actors!!

They dont even glimpse at their breasts when they talk with them.

Seriously, how unrealistic is that??

In what kind of world do the developers of Bethesda live? How could they even think about releasing a game without a feature like this?

We need a mod for this!

NOTE: Don´t take this too seriously, this is half a joke, half a request. Would be really funny too catch some guards checking out some ladies. I am not a sexist and I respect woman, I am a realist and if you are honest to ourselfs, you will probably agree with me.

Peace out

Your idea is totally awesome, however your post is extremely hilarious. :)