Most fun class: Archer, Mage, Swordsman?

LordSn0w

What is the most fun class in skyrim. I am doing a final playthrough of skyrim. I am decided to use 2 characters, male and female, each with a different class. Which class should I use for the male character, and which for the female? Should I use archer, mage, swordsman, or a combo like magic archer or battlemage? I don't care which is better or anything but which 2 classes would be the most fun for my last time playing skyrim. Also I am using lots of mods.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you on a PC? Try getting Character Creation Overhaul for better class choosing. It also gives bonuses to the major skills for each class. For example, I am playing a witchhunter type character (sort of an archer with destruction, basically focusing on being an anti-mage). With CCO, Archery and Destruction and Conjuration all are learned faster than normal even without use of the standing stones. However I think there is a slight nerf on none major skills. CCO opens up around 18(?) different classes, basically returning the character classes from Oblivion.

Last time playing Skyrim ... sword-and-board Nord, heavy armor, get up close and personal. Get bitten, breathed on, infected, shouted at, insulted, have it all right up in your face.

Take the heavy side of smithing and take some enchanting as well. Forge your own gear. Get the Avanchnzel Lexicon and stomp around in Dwemer-bronze for a while. Defeat Alduin and Miraak in Dragonplate with Dragon Sword and Dragon Bow with Dragon Arrows ... really take this whole "Dragonborn" thing seriously, know what I mean?