Oblivion Character Overhaul: Not looking right (I think it isn't?)

ShadowSora94

*snip*

Excellent, thanks for the info :)

Looks good, doesnt seem like your setup is broken in any way. Hmmm...

Go with Archive Invalidation as DrakeTheDragon suggested. Another option is regenerate your oblivion.ini. Delete it on Documents/ Games/ Oblivion. Then re-run the oblivion launcher.

Nuclear option is to to reinstall the game.

Wait a minute Oblivion Character Overhaul test-43612-1-2.zip? Weird, my file is named Oblivion Character Overhaul 1_2-43612-1-2.zip and I'm pretty sure mine is the latest version. Are you absolutely sure your downloading the right file?

I have the latest OCO, and it also has test in the name.

Whoops missed that ^-^ . I've never had to use bsa redirection for oco, probably since i don't use the steam version. You should absolutely download obmm and follow said steps.

Edited by severr

Hello, hope you're all having a good thanksgiving, Nexus community~

So I just tried the Archive Invalidation thing as everyone was now recommending and it worked!

After trying everything (still manually installing by dragging the mod's Data folder) and turning off Invalidation, everyone finally looks right.

How everyone now looks with OCO installed with Age and Complexion on lowest (female): http://imgur.com/a/gPNDx (THOSE EYES FINALLY)

How everyone now looks with OCO installed with Age and Complexion on lowest (male): http://imgur.com/a/1XZYJ

So, I think that now solves that. Thank you so much with the assistance, everyone!

• 11 months later...

don't know if this has been solved or anything yet. of if anyone is still interested. but did you run the obse_loader.exe instead of the oblivion.exe or its shortcut? you supposed to launch the game using obse_loader.exe not oblivion launcher or oblivion.exe shorcut.. just making sure...

EDIT nevermind I see you got it working my bad.

Edited by bigmikeatky

• 2 years later...

the humans and elves are working (and yes the Orcs are elves in the elderscrolls lore) but the Beasts aren't changing in player creation yet they change on NPCs, so how do you play as a Beast with this mod?

Edited by LewisBrown

the humans and elves are working (and yes the Orcs are elves in the elderscrolls lore) but the Beasts aren't changing in player creation yet they change on NPCs, so how do you play as a Beast with this mod?

If they change on the NPCs, then the Vanilla beast races are affected quite fine. The question now is, what other beast race mods might you be using so the beast races you can select in character creation are not the original game's anymore?