Playing a sound with just a push of a key.

ShadowclawIV

It is as the title says.

What I've been thinking is just something totally random from the amount of time I've played Fallout 4 and I even tried console commands, could not get the PlaySound to work, and so I started thinking... what if there's a mod that could just play a sound as if it was an emote?

Like Imagine yourself... sprinting in your Power Armor with the Pain Train perk, then you see a group of raiders ahead, so you say to yourself...

"I need to add something for the mood" then you press a keybinded audio right before charging right at enemies with style.

"LEROOOOOOOOOY JENKINS!!!!"

Kinda like playing a soundboard but as a numpad that plays any audio you save [or mostly replace] into in the mod's files.

And to add some taste in preference,

MCM should customize the button layout to play the sounds with like...

Audio 1 = -

Audio 2 = +

Audio 3 = /

or even add an audio slider in the audio settings if it's too tiring to adjust the volume outside the game.

YouTubers would really enjoy something like this, heck I bet anyone can, I'd be thankful to infinity and beyond in a Captain Cosmos space suit if I see this mod become a thing.

I have searched everywhere and nothing like this was a thing, but PLEEEASE let me know if I wasn't searching hard enough, I can only hope a miracle can happen.