Premium Store should accept Paypal

CookieDynamics

I've created a new account because I used to share my other account with someone.

I really appreciate what the Nexus pages provide for me, and I want to give support.

However, I cannot use my card in international transactions.

I can make international purchases by using Paypal... I insert credits nationally in my paypal account, and many international pages out there accept paypal payments.

I would appreciate if you could accept Paypal in your store, so people like me can give the proper support for this page.

PayPal is accepted, I used PayPal for the Premium Store myself.

Regarding payments:

We currently provide payment facilities for credit and debit cards as well as Pay Pal who also support credit cards, debit cards, Pay Pal payments and bank transfers. You can choose to either pay once (non-recurring), or you can setup a (recurring) subscription that will automatically charge your account when your Premium Membership expires. When you proceed to the checkout you can choose your preferred payment method from a list.

Weird...

When I went there, the page that appeared was "billing information"

Asking for my ZIP code, address, Full name, and so on....

As if they were about to ask for credit card number.

Regardless of the payment method, I should give these informations in the first page then?

I guess that's alright

@CookieDynamics; Many payment processors require billing address information to verify on-line transactions, since the people with stolen card information seldom have that handy. It's just one of the anti-fraud mechanisms they employ.