Utility grenades and mines

BloodBond76

Has anyone ever wanted bombs in skyrim? Because I have, and I have seen multiple mods that already have mines, bombs, etc. but they only have the elements and maybe poison ones, which could be replaced by spells. My request is that someone can make a mod (possibly even me) that adds stealth/tactical grenades and mines to the game. I'm talking about smoke bombs, knockout gas, natural gas bombs, ash bombs and more. Each one would have its own use for a situation such as the smoke bomb for when you need to make a rushing escape, ash for when you want to paralyse your opponents for a quick escape, knockout gas for a pacifist playthrough or to KO high level enemies and natural gas bombs could be used to add more oomph to fire traps or to set up ambush for a fire mage. Even elemental bombs could possibly be used for a specific use, frost for slowing down opponents, shock for dealing with groups (chain lightning) and fire for... explosions? I don't know but the possibilities are endless!

So does anyone think this would be a cool idea? also what else should be added to make this arsenal truly useful?

Thanks for reading this wall of text :wallbash:

Edited by BloodBond76