Dragonborn Brother/Sister

MLoDY11

Hello all skyrim Players.

First of all i want to sorry for my english. I hope you will understand most of text below.

I have a great idea (for me at least).

What do You think about a dragonborn siblings? I think that it would be nice to meet a brother and travel with him across tamriel. What would be special about another follower? He should be dragonblood (but this is obvious), but the shouting follower already existing. So i rly hope that some good modders will be interested in idea and make a brother follower very special. Modding isn't my thing so I can write a back story and give some ideas to side quests maybe? First of all it would be great if he or she would act like a spouse, so he could live in your home with you, and after leaving you go back to home and wait for another adventure.

Just give me you opinion about that. Thanks.

I've seen a mod that adds a mudcrab follower that can shout, so I don't see how this could be much more difficult :D Would be amazing if you could find someone to do voice acting for it as well, even if it was only 1 male voice and 1 female voice regardless of whatever race the sibling was set to.

• 2 years later...