Shivering Isles for Skyrim

KaitoMatsumoto

Skyblivion, while being a lengthy install process, crashes a lot. I simply wanted to ask for something fun, Im not looking for Falskaar or anything, I mean if someone did do a Shivering isles mod that wound up on par with Falskaar that would be epic. I just wanted to ask if someone might want to make a mod for the isles plain and simple, I dont want to go and do something like Skyblivion. If my game didn't already crash at random times from the mods I already have I might concider it but otherwise my request is the same. Isles for Skyrim please.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, I just discovered this.

I am currently working on something like this (only for personal use, because it uses lots of resources c0nv3rt3d from Oblibion). I already did the landmass of the ShiveringIsles, but it is still a lot of work for something that can't really be uploaded anyway because those things are not allowed here.I still have to actually place all the objects (like trees and such) in the landscape and make all the interiors. But I have run into a problem: The meshes from the trees from Oblivion are not .nif files, so I can't c0nv3rt them directly, so this little project is sadly on hold for now ....

The ShiveringIsles have always felt like home to me (maybe because of the beautiful landscape, maybe because I am a bit "touched by Sheogorath" myself :laugh:), and so I wanted to be able to "access" them from Skyrim.

Anyway ...