OBSE Errors

MadWizard25

I've been testing my modded Oblivion when I noticed some errors in the obse.log. I can't seem to get rid of them.

Here are the errors;

checking plugin F:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue.dll
plugin F:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue.dll (00000002 OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue_OLD 00000000) reported as incompatible during query <------- 1st Error
loading from C:\Users\Tom\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Saves\9.obse
Reading mod list from co-save
Loading strings
Loading array variables
plugin "OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue" did not read all of its data (at 0000000000000083 expected 000000000000009B) <------- 2nd Error
plugin OBSE_Elys_Pluggy has data in save file but no handler <-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 3rd Error
DoLoadGameHook: C:\Users\Tom\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Saves\9.ess
loading from C:\Users\Tom\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Saves\9.obse
Reading globals
Using;
OBSE v21beta4
MenuQue v16a
Pluggy Dev v132
So far I have disabled all plugins in Wrye Bash apart from Oblivion.esm [sI]. Starting a new game, saving in the prison cell, exiting Oblivion, and then loading the save produces these errors in the obse.log
So I'm pretty sure that its not related to a mod since it occurs with no mods loaded.
While I have disabled all plugins in WB, I have not uninstalled any Packages in WB.
Anybody got any ideas?

• 1 year later...

Sorry, but I can't find a place where I can ask about this, so I bumped thread.

checking plugin O:\Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue.dll

plugin O:\Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue.dll (00000002 OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue_OLD 00000000) reported as incompatible during query

Has anyone else experienced this error? I am using MenuQue v16b on OBSE v0021. OBSE is launching through Mod Organizer, but all OBSE files are located in core Data folder.

Other plugins: Blockhead, Camera Commands, Oblivion Reloaded, Enhanced Camera, Pluggy (125c), Stutter Remover, Trifle. They are not conflicting with MenuQue.

Do you need the Camera Commands for something? If you do need it, you could take a look at the merged version of Enhanced Camera and Camera Commands by Alenet that is available here on Camera Commands page. It says on the page that it is incompatible with Enhanced Camera. But some have said it is not the latest version of Enhanced Camera that is merged... I do not use it myself, so I am not sure. :tongue:

Other than that, I have no idea. I have not noticed that myself... maybe I should check it. Have you tried version 132 of Pluggy? That is the only (random) thing that comes to mind at the moment. And you have copied all the files from Plugins folders to the actual one (I suspect you have, just wanted to make sure)? You could also check the MO Overwrite folder. Some logs, inis and other files seem to end up there when running the game with OBSE plugins for the first time. I usually move them to the actual folder, too. But the OBSE\Plugins folder remains there, it seems, as the MenuQue dummy xml always gets created, it seems (and removed, while the folder does not). :smile:

I need to check if I get that same error, as well. I have never really thought much about it, to be honest. But MenuQue seems to work... I think.

Edited by PhilippePetain

The error with OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue.dll is fine.

MenuQue, in the first versions, was called "OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue.dll". The author decided to rename it "MenuQue.dll" in later versions, but many people didn't know they had to uninstall the older version, so they ended with both dll in the OBSE folder, with conflicts and CTD.

To solve this, the author packed a dummy/empty dll called "OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue.dll", as the older file name, so when you install the new version this file replace the old version, if present. this dummy file does nothing, and OBSE fail to load it (but it's ok and it's indented, so it won't cause problems).

Edited by forli

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm having this issue, too, and causing CTD:

checking plugin C:\Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue.dll
plugin C:\Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue.dll (00000002 OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue_OLD 00000000) reported as incompatible during query

What could be wrong?

plugin C:\Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue.dll (00000002 OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue_OLD 00000000) reported as incompatible during query

What could be wrong?

Read Forli's post above (from June 20 2015).

Can these errors (mine's right down) cause CTD, too?

checking plugin C:\Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\AVUncapper_CS.dll
plugin C:\Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\AVUncapper_CS.dll (00000001 AVUncapper_CS 01000100) reported as incompatible during query
checking plugin C:\Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\Construction Set Extender.dll
couldn't load plugin C:\Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\Construction Set Extender.dll (Error code 1114 (0000045A)

I'm experience random crashies throughout the game (in the middle of the game, when I enter or leave somewhere and other moments).

What could it be??

What could be wrong?

Thanks again, Strike. As always.

So... this doesn't cause crashies, then?

And what about the Construction Set? it doens't cause crashies, too?

checking plugin C:\Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\Construction Set Extender.dll

couldn't load plugin C:\Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\Construction Set Extender.dll (Error code 1114 (0000045A)