Lag/Choppy Gameplay issues

Tel55

Alright so I just installed the game onto my PC and everything is extremely delayed and choppy.

I downloaded the ENB mod and it still runs just as bad as before.

Here's my specs:

• Processor: AMD Athlon II P360 Dual Core Processor 2.30 GHz
  • RAM: 3GB
  • 64 Bit

I don't know much about graphic cards, but if mine isn't strong enough(which i suspect) is there anyway to get around it other than buying better graphic card?

Please help me out here.

Without knowing what graphics card you have or which options you've selected for the game it's a little hard to provide any real help. You also don't mention what mods you have installed (if any) either.

You could try lowering the graphics settings, for example if you choose "Ultra" then try dropping down to "High" to see if that helps.

Without knowing what graphics card you have or which options you've selected for the game it's a little hard to provide any real help. You also don't mention what mods you have installed (if any) either.

You could try lowering the graphics settings, for example if you choose "Ultra" then try dropping down to "High" to see if that helps.

okay here's a better overview of my pc specs.
Operating System : Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.130318-1532)
Processor : AMD Athlon II P360 Dual-Core Processor (2 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
Memory : 3072MB RAM
Available OS Memory : 2810MB RAM
Video Adapter Card Name : AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250
Chiptype : ATI display adapter (0x9712)
Display Memory : 1401 MB
The game refuses to even function on Ultra and High. Medium setting(with Antialiasing and Anisotropic Filtering turned off) worked better indoors but in populated areas/towns/fights. (I used HiAlgBoost with this, too, but it made no difference)
I have the following mods activated:
  • Wings of Valkyrie
  • Stormrend Version 1.1
  • Safety Load 1.2
  • Raven Witch Armor
  • Inferno Knight Arms Set
  • Nightshade Armor 1.3
  • Hyper Bow 1.5
  • High Quality Eyes 1.2
  • Hair Pack(by newermind43) 1.0.8
  • Full Cache Lag Fix 1.0
  • Enhanced Blood Textures
  • Dragon Spear 3.5c
  • Calientes Female Body Mod CBBE

Video Adapter Card Name : AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250

Chiptype : ATI display adapter (0x9712)
Display Memory : 1401 MB

Your graphics are killing you. I played Skyrim with a similar Athalon CPU, but slightly better graphics (7600GS), when my old HD-5750 smoked. It was... well, I feel your pain. I assume its a laptop. First, make sure your Windows power settings are all on Performance, forget about battery life for now. Turn off A/V and other programs while playing. Don't forget to turn A/V back on afterwards. Make sure you have the latest drivers; go to your laptop manufacturer's website and see if there are new video drivers. Crank the game resolution down. I had to play at 800x600, and even that was laggy. Try Fullscreen and Windowed modes, your machine may render one mode faster than the other (depends on native screen resolution), but a smaller window may look better than a pixelated full screen. Crank all video settings to minimum; click Low detail button, go to Advanced and put everything Off or to minimum. Put all Distances to minimum. This is the best stock performance you will get. If its playable, start cranking up video settings and Distances until it slows too much.

Honestly, you need a better machine, at least better graphics, for a more enjoyable experience. Good luck.