• 20 posts
playing favorites, nice

TinyDragonG

TinyDragonG

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
not me tearing up seeing the screenshots because that just means that eventually i'll finally be able to go back home to the isles :'))

janikalte

janikalte

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
In response to post #118257628.

Spoiler

where we truly belong

choryukami

choryukami

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
In response to post #118257628. #118283798 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Country road!!!

projectInu

projectInu

• Premium Member
  • 13 posts
In response to post #118034093.

Spoiler

is your petty comment supposed to be worth anything? lol 

Exalderan

Exalderan

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 716 posts
In response to post #118034093. #118355458 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Well i almost wanted to write the same thing here... But then I read the article and that its by Tate whos actually a cool guy so I think the spot here isn't undeserved. There are so many other great skyrim projects though that came out this year that were never featured or mentioned in an article. Thats a bit sad so I guess he has a point that it seems like playing favorites.

Edit: On second read seeing the people involved and how big the project really is i can see why this was chosen now. it has like the better half of the skyrim nexus involved lol

Edited by Exalderan, 07 December 2022 - 07:22 pm.

CokeVoAYCE

CokeVoAYCE

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
does this mean we have to buy a creation club addon or something for it to work? 

Revan7even

Revan7even

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 563 posts
In response to post #118874218.

Spoiler

The mod is linked at the end and it tells you the requirements, and if you click those it tells you they're included in the free 11/11/2021 update to Special Edition.

FriedChipset

FriedChipset

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
I believe projects extending the official content especially the way this expands upon it is what the Elder Scrolls community lacks.
I can only recall a few. Tamriel Rebuilt for Morrowind and Morroblivion. Or Skyblivion and Beyond Skyrim. Maybe Skywind hopefully.
They do focus on either bringing a specific game on a newer engine or unlock non developed areas yet some also implement story elements who are what makes Bethesda games so special. 
This however is something unique. As the Engine became better as well as the modding capabilities and the collaboration including the tools used to create all the artwork such Projects become like Official DLCs even in terms of Quality.
I hope we see more of this in the future.
Creation Club content is becoming something better than we expected and this is something unique and Bethesda Softworks exclusive.
There's nothing identical at least not at this level of Quality.

Edited by FriedChipset, 15 December 2022 - 09:03 pm.

SaraTheMaid

SaraTheMaid

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
"walk up in the comments, i stay zoomin ey. all my saints rock that louie ey"

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.678 seconds