Steampunk/ more realistic turrets?

Ryuukage0101

So basiclly I want a mod that adds a more "realistic" turret into the game.
Something like the turrets in the bioshock game.

NOW! im not saying we should rip the idé rather take influance of it!

As I see it there are only 2 factions in the game that have that advance sciance-skill to be able to have pre-war turrets those are ofc the brotherhood of steel and the Enclave..

Other factions like the NCR and the Followers should have more "steampunk" looking ones IMO

(link related)..
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091205101332/bioshock/images/f/f0/Turret_concept_art.png

There is realistic steampunk: there's a lot of technology that could have been developed in the 19th century that wasn't developed until the 20th. Some of the things that can be one with solar power via water heating and mirror are still being discovered. Sorta like electric car technology is the path not taken or was for the 100 years after the discovery of the Texas oil fields in 1901 (but that particular example would be dieselpunk). So yes, in general as Steampunk has evolved as a genre, yes, its not realistic. But using the concepts of 19th century ways of doing things, and even fashions or the reasons behind them make a lot of sense in a decentralized, light industry at best focused Post-post-apocalypse like Fallout.

Think of it as an opportunity to learn the real science and technology and how they might apply to the world after the end of industrial and commercial modernism. Also, modern simplicity and 'prepping'

As for turrents, if I want turrents, I'll load up Robco Certified and refurbish me a sentry bot.