LordSn0w

Ok well I uninstalled and reinstalled skyrim and started a clean save all the glitches are gone. But I have one problem. I have to be with a certain distance of npcs or creatures for them to load or appear on the screen. Like let's say in helgen when you are about to sneak attack the spiders with your bow. I couldn't see them, I had to walk up close to them to get them to appear. Like just walking around whiterun I have to be within 10 feet of someone for them to appear. I reinstalled my essential mods that i used to use and it still won't work. The only mods I have that might have anything to do with this are: dynavision, skse, unofficial patch, realistic lighting overhaul, climates of tamriel, green water fix, wet and cold, true skyrim, ENHANCED DISTANT TERRAIN, enb series, and REALVISION ENB. That's everything that has anything to do with graphics. Also I have the Bethesda texture packs. So I don't think it's my mods, what is causing me to be unable to see objects/npcs/creatures at a distance? Is there a mod that could help (already tried enhanced distant terrain)? Also I have ANTIALASING off completely because it is recommended when using enbs. Anisotropic filtering is at 16 and resolution is max. What can I do to fix this? Or what is causing it?

Taking a stab in the dark here assuming perhaps you are unaware of the (actor Fade) setting in the display tab?

You can configure it in game by going to options-display increasing this value increases the distance before fading actors in and out. The same applies to grass objects items etc.

you can configure it before starting skyrim up as well in the advanced Tab of the launcher but doing it in game is much easier although there are a few extra settings in the launcher you might want to check out

Edited by velve666

Taking a stab in the dark here assuming perhaps you are unaware of the (actor Fade) setting in the display tab?

You can configure it in game by going to options-display increasing this value increases the distance before fading actors in and out. The same applies to grass objects items etc.

you can configure it before starting skyrim up as well in the advanced Tab of the launcher but doing it in game is much easier although there are a few extra settings in the launcher you might want to check out

Thanks a ton. That fixed it immediatley