Hey there, guys! First of all I want to thank these talented and skilled men (and maybe women too) for their hard work with modding and making TES game so much better! Though... I've been surfing mods sections for quite a long time and used over9999 keywords to find some proper female armor replacer for UNP body. Many of the new armors had been applied, but none of them meet the one and only criteria - they are too revealing. That's not my kind of favorite game design where a complete pervert put his had. I don't mean to offend anyone who really like that kind of view, it's just not my like :) Vanilla armor makes female characters look like a pile of iron, especially after a proper animation mod was applied. So I look for a pack of (at least) vanilla armor replacer with a smaller size, female suitable parts (maybe even more elegant looking). And doesn't make 'em look like a cheap sex-slave (trying to be politically correct, ahuh xD). If that kind of mod exists here, then maybe I did a bad job searching it and I apologize in advance (hit me with a link straight in the face, this won't offend me in any way). If there's no such a thing here I would be glad if someone participates in making it :) If I only was that skilled...

some of them, yes, I did. as a matter of fact, UNP Dragonborn replacer appears to be a... DB only replacer, the regular one like I said looks quite slutty. speaking of the rest suggestions - not quite a match for what I seek, except the Immersive armors, gonna try it :) thanks