xrayy

...now he's copying Musk and doing little jigs on stage as well that just further enrages me...

Ya mean he's doing a Justin Hammer stage entrance?

Mind you, every time I watch a Bethesda release vid and see Todd Howard's stage entrance, I expect him to do the same, he just loves being up there!

As for Trump, He has money, power, and access to information that isn't available to me and you

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh this will be his 4th try running maybe he will win maybe he wont.

Just don't make the same mistake you made in 2016 and he wont win. Do not attack belittle and degrade anyone supporting him debate talk to and convince them they are wrong. And give them an actual alternative not just another democratic or Republican corporate puppet.

But do not underestimate him, Under trump the middle and lower class was actually making money. Under Biden the middle class and lower class has lost a LOT of money. Money talks and people have long memories concerning their wallets. Is this the best reason to vote for him. Not that I am, personally I am hoping for a third party candidate to immerge. Stop listening to the MSM and believe their are only two parties out there.

Want to see change? Want to make a statement? Stop voting for the same old rich elitist all the time. Democrats are corrupt and only care about their own power and money. Republicans are EXACTLY the same. The social issues we say matter don't really matter.

It all comes down to this:

Which one of these buckets of vomit* is going to mess up my income the least.

*vomit( would have used a stronger word here but did not want the post deleted but I believe point made)

#nomoreincumbents!

Just don't make the same mistake you made in 2016 and he wont win. Do not attack belittle and degrade anyone supporting him debate talk to and convince them they are wrong. And give them an actual alternative not just another democratic or Republican corporate puppet.

But do not underestimate him, Under trump the middle and lower class was actually making money. Under Biden the middle class and lower class has lost a LOT of money. Money talks and people have long memories concerning their wallets. Is this the best reason to vote for him. Not that I am, personally I am hoping for a third party candidate to immerge. Stop listening to the MSM and believe their are only two parties out there.

Want to see change? Want to make a statement? Stop voting for the same old rich elitist all the time. Democrats are corrupt and only care about their own power and money. Republicans are EXACTLY the same. The social issues we say matter don't really matter.

*vomit( would have used a stronger word here but did not want the post deleted but I believe point made)

#nomoreincumbents!

I think you mean 3rd. :wink: The first time, he was a joke when he ran as an independant. 2nd time, he ran as republican, and took it. This will be his 3rd run :wink:

Disregard that. Yeah, your right, his 4th run.

So, his personality aside. He did prove what it this country really needs, from somebody who's going to be sitting at that desk.

1) Somebody with serious management skills and knowledge.

2) Somebody who knows and understands cause and effect.

3) Somebody who hasn't been in the political system as a lifetime politician.

4) Somebody rich enough that it's really difficult to buy them off, or sway their decisions.

5) A person who really does want to try to fix all these foul ups made from idealology before common sense, and wisdom before the wants of the private interests. And will talk the talk, and walk the walk to actually DO it.

Overall, I think that he's making a HUGE mistake in trying to run in 24. Even if he makes it through the primaries. If he takes the lead, it will be a repeat of what put Biden in the chair. Too many that don't want to vote for him, or vote to make sure he doesn't get it. So they vote for the same kind of puppet that is destroying the country.

#nomoreincumbents!

I think you mean 3rd. :wink: The first time, he was a joke when he ran as an independant. 2nd time, he ran as republican, and took it. This will be his 3rd run :wink:

Disregard that. Yeah, your right, his 4th run.

So, his personality aside. He did prove what it this country really needs, from somebody who's going to be sitting at that desk.

4) Somebody rich enough that it's really difficult to buy them off, or sway their decisions.

5) A person who really does want to try to fix all these foul ups made from idealology before common sense, and wisdom before the wants of the private interests. And will talk the talk, and walk the walk to actually DO it.

Overall, I think that he's making a HUGE mistake in trying to run in 24. Even if he makes it through the primaries. If he takes the lead, it will be a repeat of what put Biden in the chair. Too many that don't want to vote for him, or vote to make sure he doesn't get it. So they vote for the same kind of puppet that is destroying the country.

Trump had one term, and for the most part, did ok. Toward the end, he rather ran off the rails though, and after he lost, he went absolutely bonkers. Unfortunately, he has stayed bonkers.... Should he be elected a second time.... his ego, and the perceived slight of losing in 2020 is going to influence his thinking, and not in a good way. He will have zero restraint..... His mouth will write checks that the country can't cash, at least, not cash, and survive..... I could see him taking one of two actions on Ukraine, either pissing off the Russians enough, he starts WWIII, or, yanking ALL support for Ukraine, and Russia does its 1930's Germany impression, and starts absorbing the smaller countries around it....

I REALLY don't wanna put those theories to the test though.... I would like to think the american people are smarter than all that, but, I have been disappointed before. (but, not surprised.....)

Well considering that the loony toon currently sitting in the office had way too much to do with the starting of that war, AND is believed to be responsible for the bombing of that Russian pipeline...

AND the top 3 democrats in the country trying their best to provoke China into action against us...

AND all this crap in regards to mail in voting, ballots turning up missing, not being filled out properly, or outright dumped into ravines...

%&*$ electing another president. We need to just outright dump this whole damned slime infested, elitist group of @*^%tards, and start all over.

Trump had one term, and for the most part, did ok. Toward the end, he rather ran off the rails though, and after he lost, he went absolutely bonkers. Unfortunately, he has stayed bonkers.... Should he be elected a second time.... his ego, and the perceived slight of losing in 2020 is going to influence his thinking, and not in a good way. He will have zero restraint..... His mouth will write checks that the country can't cash, at least, not cash, and survive..... I could see him taking one of two actions on Ukraine, either pissing off the Russians enough, he starts WWIII, or, yanking ALL support for Ukraine, and Russia does its 1930's Germany impression, and starts absorbing the smaller countries around it....

I REALLY don't wanna put those theories to the test though.... I would like to think the american people are smarter than all that, but, I have been disappointed before. (but, not surprised.....)

i do not agree on anything above mentioned. all what is saw of trump in his four years of presidency was that he never found a balance, that he poisoned social life, he was never responsible if some of his ideas went wrong or never worked, he was always incapable to admit fails and defeat even if it was obvious. he always praised himself first. what he really was and he really is good in is to find and name others who are responsible for his fails and crashed ideas and to play down the problem with his "friends" and supporters easy to identify mostly as white supremacists.

i don't think that the support of some (still too many) mostly white supremacists and supporters of conspiracy will bring him his second presidency - but if so i just say "wow america, trump will make america great again! and if not - the president trump is not responsible..." with his "bright and shiny personality", "leadership quality" and his "bash the establishment" qualities.

putting all his lacking skills aside, trump is a "good man". maybe, deep in his heart but the problem is - probably everybody compared with trump is, just most with lesser money;)

i do not agree on anything above mentioned. all what is saw of trump in his four years of presidency was that he never found a balance, that he poisoned social life, he was never responsible if some of his ideas went wrong or never worked, he was always incapable to admit fails and defeat even if it was obvious. he always praised himself first. what he really was and he really is good in is to find and name others who are responsible for his fails and crashed ideas and to play down the problem with his "friends" and supporters easy to identify mostly as white supremacists.

i don't think that the support of some (still too many) mostly white supremacists and supporters of conspiracy will bring him his second presidency - but if so i just say "wow america, trump will make america great again! and if not - the president trump is not responsible..." with his "bright and shiny personality", "leadership quality" and his "bash the establishment" qualities.

putting all his lacking skills aside, trump is a "good man". maybe, deep in his heart but the problem is - probably everybody compared with trump is, just most with lesser money;)

I don't suffer any illusions that Trump is a 'good man'. Nope. He most certainly is NOT. He is an idiot with lots of money, and that gets the republicans attention. If he DIDN'T have that money, no one would give him a second thought.

You disagree, because you overlook the part about "His personality aside". And then focused on the personal feelings about the dude. About his personality.

My argument was for what it would take for a person to successfully fill that role, for the betterment of the country, and the common man. Not the big corporations, the special interest groups, and the activists.

Your counter argument, is based entirely off of conceptions, and personal feelings. Which exactly WHY he should not run again. Which is exactly why we needed him out. Because we cannot have a leader, who has got at least 40% of the country that feels that way about them. It's exactly the same reason why we need Biden out. Both of these men are entirely too polarizing. Their presence in the office creates too much chaos, too much disagreement, and too much outright Anger at each other from both sides of the board.

I'm not trying to call you out Xrayy. So don't get mad. But the example that you gave, is exactly the example of why he should not run again. Why his choosing to do so again, is going to make an absolute mess out of the election process... again. At a time when the country needs somebody who will turn things back around. Which neither of these two men are going to do.

You disagree, because you overlook the part about "His personality aside". And then focused on the personal feelings about the dude. About his personality.

My argument was for what it would take for a person to successfully fill that role, for the betterment of the country, and the common man. Not the big corporations, the special interest groups, and the activists.

Your counter argument, is based entirely off of conceptions, and personal feelings. Which exactly WHY he should not run again. Which is exactly why we needed him out. Because we cannot have a leader, who has got at least 40% of the country that feels that way about them. It's exactly the same reason why we need Biden out. Both of these men are entirely too polarizing. Their presence in the office creates too much chaos, too much disagreement, and too much outright Anger at each other from both sides of the board.

I'm not trying to call you out Xrayy. So don't get mad. But the example that you gave, is exactly the example of why he should not run again. Why his choosing to do so again, is going to make an absolute mess out of the election process... again. At a time when the country needs somebody who will turn things back around. Which neither of these two men are going to do.

I don't know that any president in recent memory has had an approval rating north of 40%...... And congress? Congress hasn't had an approval rating much over 30% for DECADES. Yet we continue to put the same crooks back in office year after year.

Thing is, the problem is politics itself. We have become so divided, that we simply can't agree on anything. If you asked a dem and a repub, what color grass was, you would get two different answers..... Unfortunately, it has become the business of the political parties (both of them) to KEEP us divided. And that is only getting worse.....

As I look into my crystal ball.... (which is notoriously cloudy...) I see America collapsing in on itself, due to the many divisions present today, that the politicians exploit to further their own agenda... and that agenda is what is best for THEM, not what is best for the country. That sentiment died years ago.