• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

xrayy

xrayy

https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/

• Premium Member
  • 8,212 posts
Spoiler

You disagree, because you overlook the part about "His personality aside".  And then focused on the personal feelings about the dude.  About his personality.

i even took parts of your "put him aside phrase" and used it if you can read. there is nothing about "feelings". we are talking about his "qualities" he already has showed and underlined endless times!

the topic is about why HE will (not) be the right man to represent the republican agenda. it is not about why he or others failed in the past. the problem is in his personal agenda and endless ignorance he did not fail at all - so a huge danger still exists.

but it simply does not help understanding as long as you are unable to analyze trump's "qualities": money, pure egoism, lying(=spreading alternative facts), inability to admit a defeat and to make others responsible for his weaknesses and his wrong predictions.

you seem to fully identify with or underestimate such obvious shortcomings. this makes a discussion to this point between us obsolete.

nobody needs a super rich narcissistic supremacist like trump as a clown and liar representing the republicans and of course even in worst case the USA. he just holds this party back and it seems this party lost the focus due to money and incompetence letting trump destroy them for his personal interests. seems he already bought them all while you are still impressed of his "qualities" i'm not aware of.  ok, i remember one: celebrating himself at first before spreading mostly alternative facts.

i'm pretty sure - apart from the lost supremacist and conspiracy influenced souls - even all other republicans are aware of that in the meantime. update your knowledge with the presented links if you like and discuss. if not do not waste my time. thanks.

StormWolf01

StormWolf01

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 2,426 posts

Spoiler

You disagree, because you overlook the part about "His personality aside".  And then focused on the personal feelings about the dude.  About his personality.

i even took parts of your "put him aside phrase" and used it if you can read. there is nothing about "feelings". we are talking about his "qualities" he already has showed and underlined endless times!

the topic is about why HE will (not) be the right man to represent the republican agenda. it is not about why he or others failed in the past. the problem is in his personal agenda and endless ignorance he did not fail at all - so a huge danger still exists.

but it simply does not help understanding as long as you are unable to analyze trump's "qualities": money, pure egoism, lying(=spreading alternative facts), inability to admit a defeat and to make others responsible for his weaknesses and his wrong predictions.

you seem to fully identify with or underestimate such obvious shortcomings. this makes a discussion to this point between us obsolete.

nobody needs a super rich narcissistic supremacist like trump as a clown and liar representing the republicans and of course even in worst case the USA. he just holds this party back and it seems this party lost the focus due to money and incompetence letting trump destroy them for his personal interests. seems he already bought them all while you are still impressed of his "qualities" i'm not aware of.  ok, i remember one: celebrating himself at first before spreading mostly alternative facts.

i'm pretty sure - apart from the lost supremacist and conspiracy influenced souls - even all other republicans are aware of that in the meantime. update your knowledge with the presented links if you like and discuss. if not do not waste my time. thanks.

Typical  :dry:

mkay, maybe next topic, then!  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anouncement, poison, democracy

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.381 seconds