Half the CBBE/RaceMenu sliders don't work

techwitch1312

I am trying to get CBBE/RaceMenu/BodySlide working. It does partially, but certain sliders have no effect. Here's what I'm experiencing:

1. I use BodySlide, and see all sliders affecting the Preview as expected. After creating a custom preset, I bulk export including mesh checkbox and morphs checkbox.

2. I start a new game in skyrim. I see that some of the sliders have been applied based on my most recent BodySlide export, such as butt, breasts, arms. However, other parts have not been affected, such as DoubleMelon, Belly, and Chubby Arms.

3. In the RaceMenu character creation, I see the CBBE tab with all the sliders. The same sliders that worked in the export also have an affect in character creation, and the ones that didn't work in export don't work in character creation (I move the slider but nothing happens. Half or more seem not to work.

I've tried running FNIS recently. I have tried some amount of reinstalling mods.

Does CBBE not support all the sliders? Some other mod? Is this the BodySlide 2 incompatibility mentioned in the mod description of Caliente's Vanilla Outfits, and I need a new outfit replacer?

Thanks in advance.

Enabled mods and plugin load order: