Spawn Power Armor Frame next to PC

Qrsr

I would like to alter 1 of 4 power armor frame crafting recipes, those PC can purchase from vendors, e.g. Myrna at DC Market. All of those purchaseable frames spawn a power armor frame on a fixed marker location. I would like to create a crafting recipe which will spawn the Power Armor Frame next to the player instead of one of those 4 given location marker.

Example:

PowerArmorFrameDCMarker [REFR:00218C50] (places XMarkerHeading [STAT:00000034] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000FEF] (in DiamondCity "Diamond City" [WRLD:00000F94]) at 0,0)

I know PC has a specific location;

FormID Player [NPC_:00000007]

But its defined as "NPC_" and not "STAT" (XMarkerHeading / XMarker).

How can i setup a (dynamic) marker next to PC or the current workbench? Hopefully its possible without using scripts. Cheers

EDIT, Workaround;

1) Create a workshop crafting recipe, e.g. craft furniture power armor and set the requirement to an item of choice, e.g. power armor schematics

2) Create a crafting recipe, e.g. craft furniture power armor which will spawn in the PC inventory and can be dropped which will automatically spawn the PA frame next to PC

Edited by Qrsr

That's a pretty tidy workaround there bub. :thumbsup:

There is this which to my mind was vaguely related, but doesn't meet the scriptless requirement which you so elegantly handled. :geek:

However, it does have source code: Power Armor Quick Equip

This would be good if PA somehow Shazaam'ed onto the player at the workstation as it does in that mod.

Ohterwise, thanks for the :ninja: tidbit!

:)

Workaround 3, create as many crafting recipes as there are workshops, settlements. Tie all recipes to one specific settlement, e.g. set a condition. In the condition refer to the entry point of that settlement (XMarker).

Unfortunately i couldnt find any information doing research on XMarker etc neither on G nor on the GECK nor on the Creation Kit wiki. It works already but it would be handy to know for sure, cheers.