request; Naruto Shadow Clones

Sansagio

i was watching naruto and modding skyrim at the same time, right? so while the manager was installing a mod, i saw naruto use shadow clone to stay on chief toad's back and i thought, wouldnt it be cool for that to be a skyrim mod? so it hit me.

what if someone were to use player.createfullactorcopy (at least thats the oblivion command, not sure about skyrim) to make a copy of yourself but also do some scripting to have if follow you like a companion would. if the clone runs out health or magicka he/she poofs away. no health means death, and magicka can be considered chakra (none = death).

if the clone runs out of stamina, it take +10% damage.

when a clone is spawned, it should also ignore any and all friendly hits while in battle

as for how to bop 'em up, 3 spells should do the trick, "Shadow Clone +1", then +3 then +5. up to a max of 10.

also a "remove all" type spell for the clones...

i dont know if this is possible, since i only know the bare basics of item editing and such, but i thought this'd be nice to have.

a death animation could be done by doing an effect at the time of death just by adding a smoke effect and a fade out. like the disable command or "deletefullactorcopy" only with fade. but the fade is optional. the corpse just has to disappear is all.

---------

side request if able/allowed: a make of a sword similar to sasukes in shippuden only mainly pitchblack with silvery accents with about maybe a 3 foot (scale size) blade with a damage of 50 upgradeable to 75 or 100. reach of 1.25...

its a small request so it didnt seem neough to make another thread. (doesnt have to be sasuke's sword, just a straight-edge-and-blade type thin with a tanto-style tip)

[like in the uploaded pic, only blacker with a straight tanto like blade]