⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Cheyron - BANNED

Cheyron banned

Reason:

Hiding and withholding mods to gain youtube subscriptions as "compensation" for them "not being appreciated" or endorsed enough for their liking.

Attempted humiliation/blackmail of other site users as an additional requirement for mod returns.

Cheyron, on 22 Nov 2022 - 7:48 PM, said:

In response to post #118084758. #118085333, #118085348, #118085398, #118085423, #118085533 are all replies on the same post.

QuoteFringeDweller wrote: Hey Cheyron, hope everything's alright. Just wanted you to know that many MANY people really do appreciate your hard work. Happy customers tend to remain more quiet, as I'm sure you know. But there's far more of us. I noticed you were upset about modding this game in general in a couple of your mod posts, and I get it. Just take some time and get refreshed. I'll stick with a version of Bannerlord where your mods work until you return, because they're essential.

QuoteCheyron wrote: the thing is i am on my computer, i dont see anyone... you know what i see... people don't endorse my mods, people demand tech support, people accuse you of breaking their game, people even insult you... had to ban someone for name calling, then people come troll your discord, i tried to have a place for people to talk about modding but that didn't last. Why? Because it only takes one person to be nasty and I walk away. I owe nobody anything. I removed my mods because I have to deal with trash like this nexus and youtube user Klaxy. He helped me decide to remove all my mods and delete the discord server. If he comes and apologizes, and I get 1000 subscribers on youtube then MAYBE i will release my mods again.

he will have to get on his knees and beg forgiveness first or it is my mod users' loss. Someone has to pay! Just thank Klaxy here on Nexus when you see him. And I might change my mind when I have 1000 subscribers on youtube so make sure to smash the like and subscribe button and head over to the community posts to vote on the mod you want me to let out on a 24 hour release (100 subscribers).

QuoteEkzito wrote: +1 but I sincerely hope that he was just hacked and he will return. I enjoyed testing these mods

QuoteCheyron wrote: i have 2 step authorization so someone would have to steal my phone and fingerprints, like I said you can thank people for trolling me, as soon as i stop having fun, i take my s*** and leave... sorry one person had to ruin it but the requirement for all this is i am having fun.

Quoteelzimbabwe wrote: I agree, most of his mods should be mechanics that should be in the game. I use a lot of them and I'm really satisfied. Thanks for the great work, I hope you feel better and come back.

Quoteelzimbabwe wrote: well give us the name of your youtube channel then

the only way im coming back is when this person comes and apologizes and is sincere... oh and i get 1000 subscribers on youtube

here get me 1000 subscribers

Cheyron Cheyros - YouTube

and then this person has to come beg for forgiveness and call me jesus

he goes by Klaxy on here as well, you can thank him when you see him.

Cheyron, on 22 Nov 2022 - 7:48 PM, said:

In response to post #118084758. #118085333, #118085348, #118085398, #118085423, #118085533 are all replies on the same post.

only 939 subscribers to go! [:D]

Oh and Klaxy has to crawl on his knees to me, and call me jesus his lord and savior

Cheyron, on 22 Nov 2022 - 8:02 PM, said:

which is why you better watch what you say when speaking to me [;)]

-

We allow for a tactful discussion of donations and endorsements (such as thanking users for their contributions) in file descriptions. Actively soliciting either donations or endorsements, however, is prohibited and may be subject to moderation at the discretion of staff. For more information about Donations please consult the Donation Options & Guidelines.

Using either files or images as a means of harassment of third parties is strictly prohibited (see Forum and Commenting Guidelines).

Reference post

Reference post

Reference post