whom here would like to ally all fallout 4 factions i think its possible

howiebabey

Ok i dont have l the answers again i came up with all i can at this point but if ur leader of bos the boss do as ur wish ur the boss and it is a cut ending but again core thing institute says ok were gona be nuked lets make peace. Now the rule equal race alliance era wanna be good with us respect all life. Otherwise we leave you alone leave settlements alone

The Railroad, and BoS have diametrically opposed goals, that's gonna be hard to reconcile. BoS is also going to take serious issue with the Institute... as in their view, they are most certainly abusing technology. Minutemen, and BoS could conceivably get along, but, given the BoS members attitude toward anything that ISN'T BoS...... I wouldn't hold my breath.

The Railroad, and BoS have diametrically opposed goals, that's gonna be hard to reconcile. BoS is also going to take serious issue with the Institute... as in their view, they are most certainly abusing technology. Minutemen, and BoS could conceivably get along, but, given the BoS members attitude toward anything that ISN'T BoS...... I wouldn't hold my breath.

I would generally also like such an ending. The problem is, the brotherhood is vehemently against the creation and existence of synths. The Railroad is for their existence and for them to have human rights. The Institute is for them to exist... and not have human rights and just act as infiltrators and slaves. These are very difficult ideologies to reconcile.

So I guess the question is, what is your proposal from a story standpoint, rather than a mechanical one? I can very easily ally the factions, that's like 4 lines of code. But what's the justification?

My original concept was to either have the player rule each faction tyrannically(with implications of future uprising from the factions) or perhaps to have the playr convince all the upper echelons of the different factions besides the leaders and then in meetings with the leaders utilize the people you've convinced to sway the leader, but that requires a lot of dialogue and probably quite a few new quests. Dialogue in the game is another issue, since it's voiced

Ok i dont have l the answers again i came up with all i can at this point but if ur leader of bos the boss do as ur wish ur the boss and it is a cut ending but again core thing institute says ok were gona be nuked lets make peace. Now the rule equal race alliance era wanna be good with us respect all life. Otherwise we leave you alone leave settlements alone

I would generally also like such an ending. The problem is, the brotherhood is vehemently against the creation and existence of synths. The Railroad is for their existence and for them to have human rights. The Institute is for them to exist... and not have human rights and just act as infiltrators and slaves. These are very difficult ideologies to reconcile.

So I guess the question is, what is your proposal from a story standpoint, rather than a mechanical one? I can very easily ally the factions, that's like 4 lines of code. But what's the justification?

My original concept was to either have the player rule each faction tyrannically(with implications of future uprising from the factions) or perhaps to have the playr convince all the upper echelons of the different factions besides the leaders and then in meetings with the leaders utilize the people you've convinced to sway the leader, but that requires a lot of dialogue and probably quite a few new quests. Dialogue in the game is another issue, since it's voiced.

allow rail road to do as they wish and institute knows they lost the war and father names u his their y boss and its an uneasy peace so lets build on that foundation

These groups are not their leaders. The original Brotherhood of Steel had those ideals before Maxson was born and Fallout 3 was the odd one out, the Institute raised Father to be this way, Desdemona is just charismatic and stepped up to the plate.

The members, the vast majority of the factions also believe these things, they are the ones that need to be shown another way.
Like I said, ruling through fear is a quick way to an uprising, so you've not presented a compelling argument here.

These groups are not their leaders. The original Brotherhood of Steel had those ideals before Maxson was born and Fallout 3 was the odd one out, the Institute raised Father to be this way, Desdemona is just charismatic and stepped up to the plate.

The members, the vast majority of the factions also believe these things, they are the ones that need to be shown another way.

Like I said, ruling through fear is a quick way to an uprising, so you've not presented a compelling argument here.

i dont have the answers im just trying to get ppl talkin about the idea and ive done that u challenge maxson father names u his successor so lets see someone do better i want them to

My original concept was to either have the player rule each faction tyrannically(with implications of future uprising from the factions) or perhaps to have the playr convince all the upper echelons of the different factions besides the leaders and then in meetings with the leaders utilize the people you've convinced to sway the leader, but that requires a lot of dialogue and probably quite a few new quests. Dialogue in the game is another issue, since it's voiced

My original concept was to either have the player rule each faction tyrannically(with implications of future uprising from the factions) or perhaps to have the playr convince all the upper echelons of the different factions besides the leaders and then in meetings with the leaders utilize the people you've convinced to sway the leader, but that requires a lot of dialogue and probably quite a few new quests. Dialogue in the game is another issue, since it's voiced.

allow rail road to do as they wish and institute knows they lost the war and father names u his their y boss and its an uneasy peace so lets build on that foundation

ok how about better to be allies then wiped out to exist admit they are beaten wind commander 3 the kilrathi are a beaten race mark hamil was in it Get dima to talk to them exist and continue researching and developing tech cause they cant win in a battle with the alliance germany lost surrendered armistice signed if ya cant beatem join them

heck un easy peace noone uses nukes everyone is armed allaicne asks for peace institute apprioaches allaince i mean it dont make sense if they know they arte gona be nuked not to try and negotiate a peace hiroshima japan surrendered after a nuke institute dont want that so early warning signs