Photo

Two Not HORRID Bugs... but would like to get fixed.

random bug weird help dragon lavender everywhere

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

danidoubleu

danidoubleu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Okay... so the first bug is literally anytime I fast travel any recent dragons I've killed follow me. Their corpses just sort of show up uninvited like they're trying to remind me I killed them every. single. time.

The only dragon mod I have is Dragons Diversified. Not sure if that's the culprit or what?

See below:

112etf9.jpg

Secondly, which is somewhat shown above I literally have Lavender plants EVERYWHERE. I don't know how or why there are so many but it's too many to be pretty!

I have Dat Grass, Skyrim Flora Overhaul Standard, Natural Grass Floor and that's pretty much it that I can think of that would do that... it wasn't always like that but started playing today and BAM!

Shubal

Shubal

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,690 posts

The dragon stalker is a vanilla bug exacerbated by dragon mods. You can "markfordelete" the dragon in console. It usually, but not always, works. Your Lupine problem obviously stems from one of those flora mods.

Jeir

Jeir

*Boops*

• Premium Member
  • 11,333 posts

I always 'disable' my dead dragon stalkers. =D

As for the plants, it's an 'issue' with Grass on Steroids, I think. It's the only mod I have that affects flora other that SFO. Vurt says not to use GoS with SFO, but given GoS improves performance by a ton (and Vurt's suggestion to make the grass thicker and stuff would make performance worse)...no way in hell am I getting rid of it. Plus, flowers are pretty. ^_^

chanchan05

chanchan05

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

^I agree, the above screenshot with the lavenders look great. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: random, bug, weird, help, dragon, lavender everywhere

Page loaded in: 1.460 seconds