A serious request for a new crime overhaul.

oj480

Great ideia!

But I think this shouldn't be like another thieves guild, so i think it will be cool if when you finish all the city jobs Delvin sents you to a Hold of your choice to create a "command base". You go to a terrain were there is a shack an then you start doing all the things and later you will can do the same in other Holds (the shack could be kind of a player home, you can improve it with a skooma laboratory and so on). And maybe, when you're a powerful crime lord, you can turn against the thieves guild, plunder their valuables and become rival. (Also you should can turn against Nocturnal, this part of the thieves guild quest really disapoint me)

Great ideia!

But I think this shouldn't be like another thieves guild, so i think it will be cool if when you finish all the city jobs Delvin sents you to a Hold of your choice to create a "command base". You go to a terrain were there is a shack an then you start doing all the things and later you will can do the same in other Holds (the shack could be kind of a player home, you can improve it with a skooma laboratory and so on). And maybe, when you're a powerful crime lord, you can turn against the thieves guild, plunder their valuables and become rival. (Also you should can turn against Nocturnal, this part of the thieves guild quest really disapoint me)

In essence the idea was to be a separate entity from the Theives guild, but some good thinking about maybe starting out with them then turning against them when you become more powerful.

Great ideia!

I like this idea, also maybe this is just that the thieves guild is my favorite part of the game, but what if you could get thieves guild members to come work for you. I really like the part of turning against nocturnal, because apart from the nightingale armor and the key that entire part of the quest line was... weird.

It would be nice to be able to turn against nocturnal, and dissolve the Theives guild in favour of your own family.

• 1 month later...