• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

KennyLex

KennyLex

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I sometime been fighting on a hill just to see a NPC with a good outfit slip down the hill, or when you fight bandits and move over a larger grassy area to dodge attacks and then never been able to find them to get the loot? I get a feeling that things like that happen to me all the time, so I want to know if there is any mod that can locate the latest kills or if that is even possible to do.

Kregen

Kregen

Shadow Walker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

I'm not 100% sure but I think if you instal "Hunterborn" and activate the cannibal trait you can find killed NPCs with one of the senses. Hunterborn SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)               Don't forget to check the dependencies. if you use MCM there is also an addon for that.

7531Leonidas

7531Leonidas

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 932 posts

Use the console (~), type tg, toggles the grass to off, tg again to turn it back on.

Sometimes bodies 'fall' through the landscape or walls, or something glitches and the bodies are shot/transported rather far away.

There is also the Alteration spell Detect Dead.

thumbincubation

thumbincubation

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts

If you are already using Campfire, there is also the instincts power, which will function like the Detect Dead spell and make the bodies glow. 

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.638 seconds