please help i want an anime looking character!

daryllovesmods22

can anyone help me?? i would like to know how to get an anime looking character (like this ) without failure: the links to EVERYTHING i need and/or how to make one so it doesn't glitch out and i won't have any problems, im only new to pc so im finding most of the mods hard to use. thanks ALSO, I WOULD love TO KNOW THE BEST MOD TO MAKE SKYRIM LOOK ULTRA COLOURFUL!!!

Edited by daryllovesmods22

First of all, if you're finding mods dificult to use, you might probably benefit from watching a tutorial video or something.

I strongly recommend the first 4 videos on this playlist. It will take a bit of time from you, but will also help you understand many of the intricacies of working with a mod manager, but more importantly how mods work behind the scenes (this is important, you'll need this in order to install certain mods properly, and to keep your game folder under control, your game stable, and more importantly to not break the game while installing mods).

Also, Gopher (the youtube user who made that playlist) has a Mod Sanctuary series of videos where he showcases mods, but he also shows how to install each one of them. It can be beneficial to watch that series, since you'll end up finding interesting mods, but you'll also learn by watching him installing them.

That said, the one thing I can help you with is about getting skyim to be more colorful. There's probably more ways to do it, but I usually do it with a mod called IMAGINATOR. It's simple to install, simple to use, and doesn't impact the performace of the game. Just read the mod's page to see how to use it and what it can do. (I usualy just use it to add saturation to the colors and a bit more contrast - but you can go wild with it and get other interesting results - and it comes with a few presets)

About getting anime faces, I really don't know... Hopefully someone will be able to help you with that, but I suppose you'll need a face mod, an eyes mod, and some hair mods. I just don't know which ones would be more apropriate for that specific look. I wouldn't mind finding this out as well. I like anime.

Edited by Skaruts

Well, people constantly tell me my mod Alienvision makes everything way to colorful, so maybe that is what you are looking for? lol

IMAGINATOR is a cool tool too, but I stopped using it after it started doing funny things to my save games. It's a LOT more stable and FPS friendly then an ENB though, and you can really do almost anything you want with it.

ApachiiSkyHair can get you some anime looking hair, CBBE adds a very 'anime looking' female body (in my opinion) Other then that just search 'eyes' and 'lips' and such, and find mods that add in eyes and lips that look very anime-esque!

Edited by ArtMurder

for a better anime looking charachter i used Enhanced Charachter Edit and all the hair mods i can find plus added a naruto overhaul and some mods here and with little good editing the face i created one of the six path of pain, second female chikushodo with rinnegan eyes and all only without a robe

I must say I've been trying Enhanced Character Edit mixed with CBBE faces and that produced some interesting results already (I even managed to made a wood elf look pretty! Who would think...). But yes, hair packs will also go a long way to make it better.

I suggest Numenume Hair, and this Hair Pack. I'm still trying to find more hair packs that help. Apachii hair is good, but seems more western styled overall, I think, though I dislike it mostly because it looks awful without armor. (Careful using apachii hair version for NPCs if you have a slower computer. Those hairs are quite high poli and will affect performance quite a lot if applied to all NPCs (there's a low poli version around, though, but I don't know if it has an NPC version).

There's also this mod called Envision Face that seems to work well with ECE, but I haven't tried it myself. The mod's page has a list of mods used to get the results he shows, which is helpful too. I'm going to try to mix Covereyes and some others with what I have now as well.

Edited by Skaruts

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...