Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

Heya! I'm looking for a mod I used like 10+ years ago. It was basically a voice over mod that would say lines whenever certain status effects happened. Low health, radiation, stealth boy activated etc etc...

I managed to find a video linked in a DIFFERENT mod on the nexus here that actually had it, surprisingly so. Video Link

Was hoping maybe someone else here remembers or knows of this mod. I seem to vaguely recall the mod being called EVA or something. But I've tried searching for that and looking through all the pages of sound related mods with no good results.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya! I'm looking for a mod I used like 10+ years ago. It was basically a voice over mod that would say lines whenever certain status effects happened. Low health, radiation, stealth boy activated etc etc...

I managed to find a video linked in a DIFFERENT mod on the nexus here that actually had it, surprisingly so. Video Link

Was hoping maybe someone else here remembers or knows of this mod. I seem to vaguely recall the mod being called EVA or something. But I've tried searching for that and looking through all the pages of sound related mods with no good results.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/5406

• 8 months later...

Looking for the mod that had a tent Just outside of Megaton on the hill to the left as you look at the main gate, the tent has a screen door on it and it prevents rain from entering.

I got over a million mods and for the life of me can't recall the author or the name of the mod?

I tested it against Enhanced weather and it does work but I can't find anything remotely similar?

Does Any one know the name of the mod? Or the author that made it?

What I do recall is a discussion about a script that "fools" the game engine to prevent the rain from coming inside.

I do know companions will not be able to use it either.

So I wait.

EDIT: I found it !

Camp Meridian at Fallout 3 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Now this request can be ignored.

Thanks for reading.

Kitty Black

Edited by Purr4me

• 2 months later...

Wow I probably shouldve posted this here first instead of starting a new thread sorry.

So I am trying to do a fully modded TTW play through.

I am searching for mods to make this happen.

Also trying to find some old favorites.

Anyway I am looking for a mod that made a "back pack" that was essentially a sheathed chinese sword.

It was available slanted to the left and slanted to the right.

It seems that it was a pretty popular mod at one time as it is in alot of screen shots.

The pictures in the reinforced chinese stealth armor is one I can think of right off the bat.

https://staticdelive...-1241803812.jpg

https://staticdelive...-1244327546.JPG

https://staticdelive...-1244327546.JPG

I used this mod as a add on resource and tacked it onto a backpack so I don't remember if it was a standalone mod or part of an overhaul.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Are there any mods out there that make the FO3 companions function a litle more similarly to FNV?

By which I mean the companions teleporting to their destination when dismissed, being marked essential when trtavelling with you, but unessential when they're dismissed, and stuff like that.
Preferably ones compatible with (U)UF3P and FO3 Redesigned (Project Beauty) without too much hassle.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi! This is a long shot but I'm looking for a resource for either FO3 or FNV that I can't find anymore... it was a non-fetish maid outfit pack. The outfits weren't french maids or anything (plenty of those around), but normal, lore-friendly maid outfits, nothing sexy at all. I believe the author said the outfits could be used for maids or nurses. I had this clothing pack years ago but can't find it!

• 2 weeks later...