Monster Wars - Looking for team

Ironman5000

Hi all, to start i'll be brief and make a request - I am looking for a few experienced modders who would be interested in giving Monster Wars the update it really needs, seeking;

• Quest builders, with some basic dialogue and scripting experience desirable but not essential
  • Voice actors, for companions, and/or NPC quest triggers
  • Dungeon builders, looking to build an Enclave HQ, alien MZ style levels for a space mission, raider dungeon(s), super mutant dungeons(s), any others to be discussed.
  • Anyone else who would like to contribute, i'm open to any help I can get.

I can settle for having just dungeons with basic scripting to cater for the content of MoWars, dialogue can be substituted for notes and terminals hinting at the story.

The aim of this update is to justify the content such as the arrival of the Midwestern Brotherhood, the connection between the Enclave and the alien invasion, the use of FEV experimentation, things like that.

If anyone is interested in being a part of the next MoWars update please respond to this thread, there's no pressure to make a huge amount or any sort of time limit, I just don't have the time (and in some areas, skill) to get everything compiled myself. If anyone shows any interest here I will go into more detail in the given area they would like work on, and I am always open to suggestions.