Shrink down and live inside of your armor

blasterdude

The purpose of the mod is to enable play as a (probably mage) character who shrank down and lives inside of a pilot-able set of Dwarven armor. Basically, the mod should have three parts: a single piece armor set, a new power, and the player home itself.

The armor should be a set of Dwarven armor (one item that takes up head, torso, hands, and feat) that gives the player the new power while it is equipped.

The power itself is what I think would be the trickiest part. Only usable out of combat, It teleports the player into the new home while remembering where they used the power at, removes the armor from the player's inventory, and puts the player into their street clothes on arrival because you can't wear the armor if you are inside of it.

The player home should be modeled to look like the inside of the armor's chest piece with gears and a few pipes on the walls and what not and all of the typical player home amenities organized across three tiers of a single room; crafting stations around the outer wall on the bottom, Bedroom and display area on the middle floor and finally, since the theme of the mod is that you are a shrunken down person piloting this armor, there is an upper room (made to look like the inside of the helmet) where you can press a button that puts you back in control of the armor (actually teleporting you back to wherever you were when you originally used the power and re-equips the armor on arrival.) There could also be a device that when activated sends the player back to their original size with the armor in their inventory.

Let me know what you guys think! It's definitely not a normal request, but it seems really cool to me.

My current vision uses the vanilla Dwarven armor, but a unique armor set would be an extra nice touch. Maybe something like the Dwarven Bionic Suit http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4819/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D4819%26user%3D1&pUp=1

Edited by blasterdude