Spphy

So I am looking for an eye mod that does something specific. I don't care if it's an overhaul with lots of eyes or just one with a couple or so. I'm looking for a mod that hosts some nice eyes for a human character (nord) who is a werewolf to have in his human form.

I want him to be werewolf but I also want him to have a visual change outside his werewolf form, so more facial hair, a bit more rough face and eyes. Some nice scary eyes that almost screams danger, hunger and fear. A glowing effect would be nice too like some of the vampire mods have done it

Like here:

http://static1.nexusmods.com/110/images/110/1847257-1378083993.jpg

I allready scoured the nexus, looked inside different big eye mods both ingame and on screenshot but I haven't found anything that I deem fitting yet. I hope you guys can help me

You can make one yourself fairly easy. Just download any mod that adds new eyes (not just replaces the existing ones) take the .dds file for the werewolf eyes you are using, and copy it, rename it to the name of one of the NEW eyes .dds you won't miss, and replace that eye, then select that set of eyes in game. ^_^ I don't know how to make them glow though, sorry!

The reason you don't want to replace vanilla eyes, is because any NPC in game using them will suddenly have werewolf eyes too! O= If you have to do vanilla, do a really uncommon one, like the double white eyes that you never see NPCs using. Note that even a really uncommon one will still pop up sooner or later. lol

I do think a mod that gives visual changes to a werewolf character would be pretty sweet though! I mean, guards comment about you having fur coming out of your ears, so one can assume that visual changes would be very lore friendly. For someone who knows what they are doing, it should be somewhat easy too.

Well yeah with race menu I'm going to alter my ears a little and his face to resemble a wolf a little more but was more thinking if a really nice eye texture had been done, not taking the werewolf eye and putting it in as a human eye but maybe that could be possible. And with eye of beauty player only plugin I could probably replace one of thats retextures I don't know.