My Bio

Theodarius

Im Theo, i post a lot and im a modder. I almost gave up modding because me and my best (modder) friend got in a fight, any way, a few days ago we sorted stuff out and i hope to be back to modding again. Ive worked on the Mall of Mournhold, which was delayed indefinatly cuz i left modding for a little while, maybe ill finsih it, i dont know....i have also worked with the Ronia project, an unrealeased smuggling and city mod. I have written stories for SoD (Synosis, the fake expansion storyline) Necromancia (a horror book) and i have written lore dossiers for the Forum Scholars guild. I turned into a Lore Master soon after i quit modding so i could releave stress. I have found that calling. I specialize in necromantic arts and daedric gods and thier worshippers. i have read just about EVERY ingame book and intend to finsih reading all of the daggerfall books from the Imperial Library.

Also, i have worked with Carnithus (all hail the king of armors) on his Mungfailia's Book 2: Wraith-Kin, but sadly i left the project at 70% complete and he had to finish it, i built the city and interiors/exteriors. He taught me how to texture using PSP and now i have realeased a non assembled set of uber-cool Aedric armor (can be found in the utilities section of MML)

Now i have just finished Synosis Island and i want to finish my locking/unlocking project plus some other side mods. i am bored and decided to write this bio because it makes me feel good :lol:

cool... man u've done a lot of modding! ^_^ and i like the sound of that aedric armour, will have 2 go have a look at that :D

Archived