HELP! ALL Vampires are NOT hostile, even after I attack them!

supercool334

i dont use either werewolf mastery or that Lfox werewolf thing and i got this problem. I am using Brahmins Better Vampires but it never did this before. I thought it was The Last Altar because after i installed that i started gettting this problem because none of the enemies would attack me in that (not even the dragontwins) so how hard is it to kill something that gets full health back because it isnt hostile towards you! I removed The Last Altar and started a new game but same thing. I even removed 3 texture mods because those were my most recent installs with the exception of last altar. btw im also having this problem with draugr and all manners of undead. I have spawned countless undead enemies around me and nothing! they arent even hostile to inigo!

i dont use either werewolf mastery or that Lfox werewolf thing and i got this problem. I am using Brahmins Better Vampires but it never did this before. I thought it was The Last Altar because after i installed that i started gettting this problem because none of the enemies would attack me in that (not even the dragontwins) so how hard is it to kill something that gets full health back because it isnt hostile towards you! I removed The Last Altar and started a new game but same thing. I even removed 3 texture mods because those were my most recent installs with the exception of last altar. btw im also having this problem with draugr and all manners of undead. I have spawned countless undead enemies around me and nothing! they arent even hostile to inigo! woops double post. Ok so anyways my advice to try fixing would be to uninstall every mod and start a completely new game. get your shackles off then start spawning undead, save it and start applying mods to find the problem because from what i have seen is that the only relation between what everyone has installed is DLC.

Edited by CauseFactor

I had this same problem but it turned out to be an issue with Werewolf mastery and non hostile wolves making vampires non hostile. Hope this helps someone!

Thanks.. lol, been trying to figure this out for a while.. changed the settings & immediately got attacked.. lol

• 5 months later...

I had this same problem but it turned out to be an issue with Werewolf mastery and non hostile wolves making vampires non hostile. Hope this helps someone!

Thanks.. lol, been trying to figure this out for a while.. changed the settings & immediately got attacked.. lol

Guys my problem was the werewolf mastery: disabling it using the configuration ring that comes with the mod instantly made vampires hostile again!

Hope this will help more people!

thanks guys...

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Don't mean to necro too much, but since this is the top search result, I wanted to add my experience and resolution of this bug.

I had married Hert (using some console command trickery) and in doing so I was added to her half-moon mill faction. Now if you know anything about this faction is that since Hert is a vampire, The Unofficial Skyrim Patch(In my case it's the SSE Variant) goes ahead and makes the half moon mill faction an ally of the vampires... And since I was in that faction and that faction was an ally of the vampires, vampires would simply refuse to attack me.

So, you don't necessarily have to be in a vampire faction, you can be in a vampire friendly faction to get this bug. For correct resolution of this bug, check what factions are allies of the vampire factions in your game and load order (with SSEedit) and check if you're by chance in any of those factions in your game.

Cheers!

• 1 year later...