Unable to load new area since installing Falskaar

ObsceneCommander

Since installing Falskaar my otherwise stable Skyrim has broken.. Beforehand I would occasionally hit my Video Ram limit on a long session, but that was sole error (I know it was vram as I was monitoring my graphics card whilst I played). Last week I installed Falskaar, successfully travelled there, quested for a bit and decided I wanted to return to Skyrim for a bit. When trying to use Wulf's boat to travel back I would get an infinite load screen. I could exit and enter cells (interior and exterior) within Falskaar without issue, however if I console travelled to Skyrim the game would freeze, or if I entered a new cell from there it would freeze or infinite load.

Since then I updated some of my mods, got a compatibility patch or two and no improvement. I loaded a save from before I started anything Falskaar related and it worked up to a point, and then hit on the same (or at least indistinguishably similar) infinite loading screen error and freezing issue upon trying to leave Markarth. BOSS says I have no errors, all dirty edits that should be cleaned have been. Deselecting Falskaar seems to make loading new areas work in some cases, but for some saves I am still unable to load new cells.

My rig is:

AMD Phenom 965 XII quad core 3.4 GHz

8gb ram

Asus M5A97 LE R2.0

AMD Radeon (Sapphire) HD 7870 GHz Edition (2gb gddr5)

Attached is a .png with my modlist. Will attach logs on request.

Thanks in advance to anyone who tries to help!